четверг, 9 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD SDN48 MAKEOSHIMI CONGRATULATION PV

Is it because cicadas are heat bugs? Share This Page Tweet. I've been really enjoying listening to this song. Enter your email address. And I just think their talent is being wasted on mediocre songs. sdn48 makeoshimi congratulation pv

Uploader: Voodookree
Date Added: 16 June 2014
File Size: 44.92 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 82270
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Or login using facebook or twitter.

You absolutely do not need naked body silhouettes and bathtub scenes to be sexy. Violence or harmful behavior Spam or scam Hate speech Sexually explicit content Other Please include additional Details. Cry I am just so disappointed with DiVA as a whole. The phrase less is more is completely true.

SDN48 reveals PV preview for final single, "Makeoshimi Congratulation"

My Days For You Oh, ManoEri why did you have to release this sad excuse for a single when I was finally starting to really get used to and like your conbratulation And honestly that would have been enough. They are just boring, and they lose my attention quite easily.

Skip to content I wanted this post to be a simple PV post, really I did.

SDN48 th- Makeoshimi Congratulation [MV DVDRip] | BK-BlackKoala

I do realize that they were tame compared to the likes of Koda Kumi. Ai no Dangan This was also a song congrarulation I liked at first. Nah, probably just 1. SDN48 holds release event for their last single Scrap. But not for the reason you might think. Your name or email address: I actually liked this song, a whole lot. Is it because cicadas are heat bugs?

sdn48 makeoshimi congratulation pv

Aug 27, Location: It just really feels like they were tossed aside without really getting a fighting chance. But personally I think it would be pretty exciting. CrissJan 31, Login using your 6Theory account.

sdn48 makeoshimi congratulation pv

Gonna watch them for the last time in Singapore Stage. This song is obviously sung incredibly well.

Basic Information Receive newsletter? Enter your email address. This is yet another song that is begging someone to love you.

Tag: SDN48

Which is the type of fame Arashi is resting on. I guess management thinks that giving them simple songs will make people focus on their singing ability, but it honestly has the opposite effect. I wanted this post to be a simple PV post, really I did. And the PV is just as adorable. Yamapi-Ai, Texas PV preview.

sdn48 makeoshimi congratulation pv

Jun 24, Location: And if SDN48 still needed a sexy flare to their image, they could have went for it while still having their core female fanbase remain. If you haven't received an congratuation from us, wait a few minutes and check your email's spam and junk filters.

The song is about wanting to make some one love you by shooting them with your love bullet.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий